August 24, 2008

A Celebration of Christian's Life

Dear Friends,


Thank you all so much for the many prayers and words of comfort we have received these past several days. I have so much to share with you regarding Christian's birthday, the precious few days we were able to share with him, and the final day of his life. We have amazing memories and stories and I am anxious to share with you the life of my beautiful boy.

And, although my heart is broken and my spirit is shattered...for now, I must focus on what we, as parents, must do for our beloved son.

We invite you to celebrate the life of Christian Dale Paige on Saturday, August 30th, at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)


A memorial service will be held at the Fuller Funeral Home located at:


Fuller Funeral Home
1625 Pine Ridge Road
Naples, Florida 34109

In lieu of flowers, Ryan and I ask that donations be made to The Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation (NILMDTS). As I mentioned in an earlier post, this organization helps families like mine preserve the memories of our beloved children through photography. The entire network of affiliated photographers graciously donate their time and talents to our families and offer their services at no cost.
"The Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation is there for parents and families to help aid them in their Healing, bring Hope to their future, and Honor to their child. It is through rememberance that a family can begin to heal."
You can make donations online at http://www.nilmdts.com/ or mail them to:


The Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation
7800 S. Elati Street, #111
Littleton, CO., 80120
Please reference Christian Dale Paige on your check or online donation.
If you would like to send a card or letter , please send it to:
Ryan and Leah Paige
830 93rd Avenue North
Naples, FL 34108
We treasure every note, card, and letter we receive.
Most importantly, please continue to lift up prayers for our family- for strength, comfort, peace and understanding in the difficult days ahead.

9 comments:

The Powell Family said...

Praying for you guys-what strength you show! Thank you for allowing the Lord to be glorified through Christian's life. His life mattered and this is just the beginning! His legacy will be a blessing to so many...

Anonymous said...

Although We have never met, I feel like I know you. Christian is, was, always will be a beautiful baby boy. Thank you for your inspiration of faith, courage. Thank you for sharing him. May peace for ever follow you. May the sun always shine on you. My most sincerest sympathies for the lose of your angel.

n.b. canada

Rachel said...

Christian is a beautiful baby. I am praying for you and your family during this time. May God grant you peace and hope today and in the days to come.
Hugs and Prayers
Rachel in PA

Ali said...

We've never met personally but Dale works with Ryan. We have been praying for you constantly and we will be attending Christian's Celebration of Life on Saturday.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you each day.

Mr. & Mrs. Fey

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you Ryan and Leah. Christian was one lucky boy to have such great parents! I'm sure there wasn't one second that he wasn't loved and he felt that with every kiss,touch,hug,smile from the both of you. Your celebration of Christian life was the most touching blog i have ever read! Someone once told me "Love is the strongest conquer of all and has no enemies to equal it". Thank you for sharing Christian life with us. We love you Deb

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys. It's been an incredible journey following you guys over the past couple of months. You have been such an encouragement to me during this time.

Julie said...

Christian's Life was beautiful, and God is continuing to use him in so many ways...ways that you may never even know. Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep is an incredible organization that I am blessed to know about too. Your pictures are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Leah, Ryan, & Baby Christian Dale,
It was an honor to care for you all on the day of Christian's Birth. I wanted you to know that. We never know what the universe has in store for us, do we. Thank you...All three of you for reaffirming my faith in humanity. In the power of the positive. In the importance of friends and family and the strength of the human spirit. Thank you for sharing your special moments of joy and confusion, and caring, and love. Thank you for the tears of joy when we all saw the beauty of your baby boy.
My heart breaks for your sadness now that Christian is gone, but it is tempered just a little by the joy we all felt on the day of Christian's birth, and I give thanks for the days of his life. It was truly a Celebration of Life.
Be well.....nurseJaci

Anonymous said...

Leah, Ryan, & Baby Christian Dale,
It was an honor to care for you all on the day of Christian's Birth. I wanted you to know that. We never know what the universe has in store for us, do we. Thank you...All three of you for reaffirming my faith in humanity. In the power of the positive. In the importance of friends and family and the strength of the human spirit. Thank you for sharing your special moments of joy and confusion, and caring, and love. Thank you for the tears of joy when we all saw the beauty of your baby boy.
My heart breaks for your sadness now that Christian is gone, but it is tempered just a little by the joy we all felt on the day of Christian's birth, and I give thanks for the days of his life. It was truly a Celebration of Life.
Be well.....nurseJaci