November 27, 2008

A quick note

Dear Friends,

I'm sorry that it's been quite some time since my last post. I wanted to drop you a note to let you know we are still here.

These past few weeks have gone by in such a blur of activity. I have much to share with you but I am finding the words are harder to write. I am working on a new post which I will have up and running by Sunday... lots to update you on these past few weeks.

For now, I wanted to let you all know I miss you and I am hoping you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I have MUCH to be thankful for on this day (and every day). My son , Christian, was a life time of blessings and I give thanks to God for the miracle of his birth and his life.

See you on Sunday,

Love,

Leah

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Glad you are okay. Was worried about you and thought of you every day. Praying for you today.

Love,
From California

Carla said...

Ha ha I was imagining that you might be off on an exotic vacation somewhere without internet access :) see ya sunday :)

Katie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Leah!

Becky said...

Leah - I want you to know that as I awoke in the middle of the night before Thanksgiving, I remembered you in prayer. I too have one 'missing' this year.

The Pittsburgh Hites said...

Leah,
I pray you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and can not wait until Sunday to see what you all have been up to!
Prayers from Pa.
-Ginger

AK Angel said...

"Where God's finger points, there God's hand will make the way..." ~ and He will continue to make 'your' way ~ moment by moment ~ day by day... His light shines upon you, though you and your heart may feel but a darkness ~ He will never leave you nor forsake you... your journey has 'no time limit' but do not stop 'going forward' ~ "FAITH GOES UP THE STAIRS THAT LOVE HAS MADE AND LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW WHICH HOPE HAS OPENED..." (Charles Haddon Spurgeon) ~ sending angel hugs from the last frontier of Alaska, Joellyn

Verna said...

Life, no mater the length that the Lord has planned is a celebration of Thanksgiving. Take care, praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Leah,

So glad to find your update. I've been checking in daily hoping for one. I continue to keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

May God Bless You!!

Love & Hugs from Virginia.

Noah's Mommy said...

Have been waiting patiently for an update. Will check back Sunday.

Kathy said...

So glad to see your post, Leah! Prayers continue from Michigan and hoping that you and Ryan had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all do have much to be thankful for to our Heavenly Father.

I also thank Him for your beautiful son, Christian Dale. An amazing blessing, indeed.

Love,
Kathy

Megan said...

still praying for you